The active substance alprazolam belongs to the pharmacotherapeutic group of anxiolytics. It is indicated in the treatment of anxiety states and is also endowed with a specific activity in panic attacks. It shows a quick start of the action and a precocious maximum effect.
Alprazolam is indicated in the treatment of:
– States of generalized anxiety and anxiety associated with depression symptoms
– Anxiety disorders with or without agoraphobia (fear of places to escape or have help may be difficult or embarrassing).
This medicine contains lactose tablets. If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to certain sugars, check with him before taking this medicine.
Do not use alprazolam:
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to this active substance or to any of the other ingredients of the medicinal product that have been prescribed for you. If you think you may be allergic, consult your doctor.
Allergy symptoms may include
– Asthma crisis, with difficulty breathing, breathing with audible whistling or rapid breathing.
– More or less sudden swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other part of the body. It is especially critical if it affects the vocal cords.
– Urticaria, itching, rash
– Anaphylactic shock (loss of consciousness, pallor, sweating, etc).
The usual doses are the following:
For the treatment of anxiety states, the initial dose is 1 mg of alprazolam per day, divided into one or two doses. Remember, if you use drops, that the equivalence is 20 drops = 0.5 mg.
In anguish disorders, an initial dose of 0.5 to 1 mg of alprazolam at bedtime is recommended, or 0.5 mg of alprazolam twice a day, which means, in this case, a daily maximum of 1 mg of alprazolam
How to Take xanax
Generic Xanax (Alprazolam)
The extra pills will be added to your order automatically.
DOUBLE UP OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO 30 PILL ORDERS